Not a soul in Herezoth is safe while evil sorcerer, Zalski Forzythe, reigns supreme.
There was a time when the magicked and commoners lived in peace. The Hall of Sorcery hidden high in the mountains was a place of reverence . . .
Until the vicious sorcerer Hansrelto came to call. His attempted overthrow may have failed, but a terrorizing rampage through the nearby villages did enough damage to mar the reputation of the peaceful magicked ones for generations to come.
Nearly a millennium passed . . .
Inspired by Hansrelto’s efforts, wicked sorcerer Zalski Forzythe successfully executes a coup and slaughters the royal family, taking over the nation of Herezoth.
The people are burdened with two-thirds taxes, violent terror, and forced allegiance. The crushing boot on the neck seems relentless.
But there is hope . . .
A team of rebels known as the Crimson League leads the charge toward freedom.
And legend has it, the Marked One will rise up to end the dystopian nightmare.
Through sword and sorcery, the forces of good and evil match off in The Herezoth Trilogy’s first installment, The Crimson League: The Fight for Hope!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!
As launch day approaches, make sure to stay tuned to the blog here for more information, including:
- an explanation how the upcoming, definitive second edition compares to the first edition released in 2012, which I removed from circulation before discerning religious life
- character highlights and reflections
- exclusive excerpts (read the first one here!)
- the map of Herezoth
- pronunciation guide
- and more!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- LIKE and SHARE my official Facebook page
- If you are interested in an advance review copy, please message me from the Facebook page above
- CHECK OUT and SHARE the incredible launch website from my publishing partner, Archangel Ink. Links for purchase will go live on launch day!
- SPREAD THE WORD to friends and family who you think may like the book!
- POST ABOUT THE RELEASE, or POST LINKS TO THE BLOG on social media!
Leave a Reply